WE ARE WORKING ON ADDING IMPORTANT RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY AS INFORMATION IS RAPIDLY CHANGING. STAY SAFE AND STAY HOME!! WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
COVID 19 Health Information
Department of Education Information
Locl Health Department COVID Resources
Additional quarantine and isolation information can be found on your local county department of health websites, as well as the New York State Department of Health and CDC websites:
- Schenectady County: https://www.schenectadycounty.com/COVID19
- Albany County: https://www.albanycounty.com/departments/health/coronavirus-covid-19
- Saratoga County:https://www.saratogacountyny.gov/departments/publichealth/covid19/isoquar/
- Greene County: https://www.greenegovernment.com/response-to-the-2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-in-greene-county-ny?CB=9850
- Montgomery County: https://montgomerycountymd.gov/covid19/
- Rensselaer County: https://www.rensco.com/departments/public-health/
- Warren County: https://warrencountyny.gov/healthservices/coronavirus
- Washington County: https://washingtoncountyny.gov/1147/Coronavirus-Information
- New York State Department of Health: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/new-york-state-contact-tracing
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
Please check your home district website for information on meals for those eligible.
Child care is available for first responders through the home district website or local YMCA.
Students are connected with online learning through options including Google classroom, Zoom and Seesaw.
Information is being provided directly to families from classroom teachers with additional online options available under the student section of the Oak Hill Website.
Additional virtual learning is available on your districts home web site.
Please let us know if you are experiencing technology or access issues so we may assist.
Mental Health Resources
Social Emotional Activities at home:
Students get individual accounts. Online program for all grade levels. Currently free.
Grades K-3. This is free for teachers right now.
Students get individual accounts. The Social Express and Cool School. These are free for teachers right now.
Animated stories about Howard B Wigglebottom. There are lesson plans attached. This is for younger kiddos. It is free.
A variety of social/emotional books. This is currently free.
Resources for families and students. Social stories, visual schedules, SEL activities, etc.
Mindfulness videos for students. They are currently free.
Mindfulness courses for educators. They may be discounted.
Students get individual accounts. Grades K-5. 30 day trial.
Resources for parents and educators on talking to students about COVID-19.
Talking to kids about COVID 19
Mindfulness activities for kids